Below is a chronicling of LibertyNEWS' coverage of the "War On Trump":
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 5/24
- Donald Trump reacts to Durham Report: 'Total vindication,' he tells Just the News
- Trump Lawyers Request Meeting with Merrick Garland to Discuss 'Ongoing Injustice'
- Bombshell Durham report confirms FBI, Justice Department had these radical motives
- Durham finds DOJ, FBI 'failed to uphold' mission of 'strict fidelity to the law' in Trump-Russia probe
- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH): This 'shows the double standard' (video)
- Elise Stefanik: Durham Report Shows 'Criminal Abuse of Power' Went Up to Obama-Biden White House
TRUMP ATTACKS, 5/22
GRASSFIRE: "War On Trump" CONFIRMED!
- Take action to stop it here...
- Abandon the Swamp
- 'It's A D*mning, D*mning Report': Alan Dershowitz Gives Blunt Take On Durham Report (video)
- Retribution for Crossfire Hurricane is in order
- Victor Davis Hanson: FBI has to be broken up for this (video)
- Trump was right: 'Russian collusion' was a hoax. Good luck regaining public's trust.
- Was the Mueller investigation ever necessary? Durham report suggests not
- Robert Kennedy Jr. on Durham Report: 'That Report Is Appalling – You Have 50 Top Level CIA Agents Who Agree to Collaborate in a Project to Fix Election'
- GRASSFIRE: "War On Trump" CONFIRMED!
TRUMP ATTACKS, 5/19
Hannity: This is an abuse of power (video)
- "There is serious misconduct going on at this FBI."
- While We Were Sleeping
- Larry Kudlow: The FBI's fingerprints were all over this (video)
Durham on Comey's Culpability
- "The report shows FBI headquarters ignored all the rules in the Trump-Russia probe. ... The fault rests with an arrogant leadership that discarded the usual layers of oversight—a seventh floor that took charge with no regard for rules, little care for the truth, and no accountability from above."
- "There is rampant corruption inside the FBI, inside the Department of Justice." (video)
- Durham Report Reveals FBI Shut Down Four Criminal Investigations into the Clintons
- Conservative Wyoming Rep. Harriet Hageman Goes Off on 'Corrupt' FBI and DOJ at Whistleblower Hearing: 'I Will Name Names'
- FBI whistleblowers warn of alleged retaliation following hearing (video)
- Look Ahead, Not Backwards, to Hold the Justice Department Accountable
- 'The Five' reacts to 'heated' testimony from FBI whistleblowers (video)
- 'Bad Guys Have Begun Running Parts of the Government': FBI Whistleblowers Testify Before House Weaponization Committee
- Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ): Durham report vindicates Trump's deep state claims (video)
- The Washington Post's Last Pitch for Russian Collusion
- The Immunity Option: How Congress Could Have the Final Say on the Russian Collusion Scandal
- Hannity: This is an abuse of power (video)
TRUMP ATTACKS, 5/17
- BOMBSHELL "Durham Report": Lies, Lies, Lies -- It WAS A Witch Hunt!
WSJ: Why the Durham Report Matters to Democracy
- "It is a d*mning account of the corruption of the FBI and its accomplices. ... The Russia collusion fabrication and deceptive sale to the public is a travesty that shouldn't be forgotten."
- GRASSFIRE: So It Was A Witch Hunt (video)
- 'Raw, Unanalyzed, and Uncorroborated': Durham Releases Report on the Russian Collusion Investigation
- 'Russia case' against Trump was a shocking conspiracy that continues today
- The Durham Report Leaves No Doubt: The FBI Is A Mortal Threat To Democracy
- Durham Report Finds New York Times Peddled Fake News Claiming Trump-Russia Collusion
- Here's Everything The FBI Deliberately Ignored To Get Trump In Russian Collusion Hoax, According To Durham
- BOMBSHELL: Obama Admin Had No 'Actual Evidence' Of Collusion By Trump When It Launched Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
- The Explosive Durham Report Proves Republicans Can't Afford To Cower In The Fight Against Government Weaponization
- Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-CA): 'Who Is Going To Go To Jail For This?' (video)
- The Deep State stabbed Donald Trump in the back during the 2016 election
- Durham proves that Hillary and the FBI tried to rig the 2016 election
- THE DEEP STATE LIED: Durham Report Destroys ANY INKLING of Trump-Russia Collusion
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI): This investigation was a 'pure hoax' (video)
- John Durham releases final report, concludes FBI had no verified intel when it opened probe on Trump
- Top 10 takeaways from Durham report
- Special Counsel Finds FBI, DOJ Abandoned 'Strict Fidelity to Law' in Trump Probe
- Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY): Durham Report Shows 'Criminal Abuse of Power' Went Up to Obama-Biden White House
- Durham: Obama, Biden Briefed in 2016 on Clinton's Plan to Link Trump to Russia—Still Pushed Collusion Hoax
- TRUMP REACTS! 'There Must Be A Heavy Price to Pay' for Dems After Durham Report Revelations
- Newt Gingrich: This is an obstruction of justice (video)
- Durham report sharply criticizes FBI's 2016 Trump campaign probe
- Durham Finds Fault With F.B.I. Over Russia Inquiry
Larry Kudlow: This is corruption on a grand scale (video)
- "Across the board corruption throughout Washington, D.C. that was unmasked ... in a Democratic administration, in the White House, in the Media, in the FBI, in the CIA, in the Justice Department, and on and on. ... Save America: Clean. The. Swamp."
Durham's Much-Needed Record Of Deep-State And Dem Corruption Proves Conservatives Were Spot-On
- LN -- ITOBRAGNCFI:"I'm Tired Of Being Right And Getting No Credit For It"
306-Page Durham Report Released, Blows up Any Idea of Collusion
- Read the full report here.
- BOMBSHELL "Durham Report": Lies, Lies, Lies -- It WAS A Witch Hunt!
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 5/15
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 5/12
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 5/10
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 5/1
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/27
- NYC DA wants to prevent President Trump from using evidence from his criminal case to "attack witnesses"
- In extraordinary move, Trump lawyers ask Congress to intervene in classified documents controversy
- Woman in civil trial testifies President Trump "raped" her
- Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Backed by Democrat Mega-Donor
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/26
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/25: MORE WITCH HUNTS?
- Rape Allegation Against Donald Trump Heads to Trial
- Trump Gets New Timeline for Georgia Indictment
Share of Republicans identifying as Trump supporters ticks up after indictment, poll finds
- "The New York indictment did strengthen [Trump's] standing with Republicans."
- NBC News poll: Nearly 70% of GOP voters stand behind Trump amid indictment and investigations
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/24
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/20
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/19
- Fmr. NYC Police Commissioner Kelly: 'Alvin Bragg Is a Major Contributor' to NYC Crime
- Partisan Bickering, Outbursts Interrupt House Judiciary Committee's Hearing in New York
- Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY): Democrats 'Politicized' NYC Crime Hearing with 38 Trump Mentions
House GOP Needs To Take the Road Show Home
- "It's fine to highlight the prosecutorial failures of Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg. But the House GOP has more authority to call out the failures closer at hand."
- Just how callous can these clueless, heartless Democrats be!
TRUMP ON TRIAL: BRAGG BLASTED AT HOUSE HEARING IN NYC, 4/18
- Is Alvin Bragg's Case Against Trump Constitutional?
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) Accuses Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg Of 'Radical Political Agenda' In NYC-Based House Hearing (video)
- NYP: Jim Jordan's hearing shined a needed spotlight on Gotham crime
- Meet the victims, kin and advocates who testified before the Alvin Bragg House panel
- Mother of murdered veteran shreds Manhattan DA (video)
- Beating victim's dad rages against Nadler, Schumer at House Judiciary hearing, says they 'enable' DA Bragg
- Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) Calls Out Democrats For 'Belittling The Victims' Of Crime At House Judiciary Hearing (video)
- Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-TX) Does Not Hold Back On Manhattan DA At House Judiciary Hearing (video)
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/17
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/13
- Hannity: This is the left's latest witch hunt (video)
After Donald Trump's indictment wave goodbye to our justice system, say hello to this
- "The unsealed indictment of former President Trump is legally deficient and factually anemic"
- Bragg violated Trump's 6th Amendment rights in refusing to disclose underlying crime: legal expert
- 'Political Persecution' Evidence Mounts as New York D.A. Alvin Bragg's Staff Leave Wildly Anti-Trump, Leftist Social Media & Job Trail
- Trump allies 'stunned' over 'crazy' indictment as they predict: 'He's won re-election'
- Fmr. FEC Chair: Trump Didn't Violate Election Law, He Couldn't Make Those Payments with Campaign Funds
- FEC: Trump-Stormy case 'not a campaign finance violation'
Alan Dershowitz: This Alvin Bragg Move Should Be Made 'Disbarrable' (video)
- "It's a Mickey Mouse case. There's nothing to it."
- Trump Sues Former Lawyer Michael Cohen for $500 Million
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/12
- President Trump: They're 'weaponizing' our justice system (video)
- Too Close for Comfort? How Two Manhattan DA Classmates Hold Trump's Fate in Their Hands
- Grassfire: Stunning update on Trump attacks!
- Trump returns to NYC this week for state fraud case: sources
- Alvin Bragg's focus on Trump slammed by murder victim's mother (video)
- Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg Sues Jim Jordan Over Trump Case
- Manhattan DA's restraining order against Jim Jordan declined by judge, will go to hearing
- Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY): "I Think Alvin Bragg Should be Held Accountable and Will Be Held Accountable"
- Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA): DA Bragg scared to answer to Congress (video)
- Dangerous Overreach in Manhattan and Tennessee
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/11
- ANOTHER Witch Hunt? Trump to Return to NYC This Week to Be Grilled by AG Letitia James
- Report: Joe's White House Involved in Raid on Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Residence
- Trump Judge's Donations to Democrats Could Be Grounds for Ethics Investigation
- The Timing of Events in Soros-Backed DA Bragg Indictment of President Trump Invalidates the Entire Case
- Donald Trump's Enemies Need Him
- Trump Campaign Shifts Strategy To Capitalize On Indictment Rocket Fuel
- Turning the Tables? Democrats Fume over GOP Setting Crime Hearing in Manhattan
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/10
- FOX News' Steve Hilton: "The ruling class has been trying to 'get Trump' since Day One" (video)
- Donald Trump delivers blistering Easter message while Melania breaks silence after arrest
- Mark Levin exposes long history of Democrat abuses before Trump: "It's disgusting" (video)
- Former AG Barr: Manhattan Case Against Trump 'Abuse of Prosecutorial Power to Accomplish Political End'
- Newt Gingrich: The Left may have just guaranteed Trump will be the nominee (video)
- Half of Americans believe Trump deserved to be indicted in Stormy Daniels hush-money case: poll
- "This is third-world election tampering" (video)
- The Point of No Return
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/6
Blasting DA Bragg's Indictment:
- The Targeting of Donald Trump
- Hannity: Even Trump haters are slamming Bragg's witch hunt (video)
Is that really all there is to the Trump indictment? How pathetic
- Is that all there is? Yes, that's all there is. The charges against Donald Trump are almost exactly as predicted. They are weak and, most important, political. As such, they are shockingly blatant punishment for Trump daring to become president.
- Shame on Bragg for abusing his authority and turning his office into a partisan outpost
- His case is a pig and all the lipstick in the world can't make it beautiful or even passable.
- Rep. James Comer (R-KY): This indictment is a 'joke' (video)
- WaPo Editor: Bragg's Case Against Trump is 'Disturbingly Unilluminating' and 'Unnervingly Flimsy'
- 'The Five's' Judge Jeanine: 'Alvin Bragg made a fool out of himself' (video)
- Trump Indictment Accelerates America's Race to the Bottom
- Larry Kudlow: Far-left Democrats failed to destroy Trump (video)
- Mexico's president slams Trump arrest
- El Salvador's president stands with Trump
- Newt's advice to Trump about 'rigged case' (video)
- Yielding to Temptation: Why The Trump Case is a Test Not Just for the President but the Legal System
- Blasting DA Bragg's Indictment:
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/5
Trump Under Arrest!
- Great overview of entire day
Bragg wants trial in Jan 2024 in middle of primaries!
- Claims Trump falsified records pursuant to 2016 election
- It's "Hillary's Revenge"!
- LN-and they say WE are election deniers!
- Trump's post speech
- Tucker Open: this ruins American democracy on world stage (video)
- Hannity: take the constitution and shred it (video)
McCarthy: Bragg weaponizing courts; will be held accountable
Mitch stays silent
- LN-Mitch showing his true colors; DeepStateBlue
- Mitch stays silent
- Watters: entire case a scam
WSJ: case "looks even weaker than we expected"
- "Where is the second crime? Recall that falsifying business records is a misdemeanor in New York. It’s a felony only if the books were cooked with “an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.”
- "The question that keeps smacking us upside the head is whether this case would have been brought against any defendant not named Donald Trump. It’s hard to avoid answering no. How it will affect Mr. Trump’s 2024 candidacy is anyone’s guess. Maybe the better question is how it will affect the public’s view of justice.
- WashExaminer: case "as dumb and weak as advertised"
- Bill Barr: case "pathetically weak"
- Even Bolton: case "weaker than I feared it would be...no basis in statutory language (video)
- Bragg admits indictment doesn't even specify what law broken (video)
- Read indictment here; and the statement of facts
- Joe laughs at Trump indictment
- "Unprecedented attack on our justice system"
- Meanwhile Stormy has to pay Trump even more!
- Indictment details were leaked to key purveyor of Russiagate hoax. Coincidence? We think not
- Trump Under Arrest!
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/4
- URGENT: Trump ARREST imminent! TAKE ACTION! (Grassfire)
- Trump to be charged Tuesday with 34 felony counts, but spared handcuffs and mug shot
- A Spring of Leaks
- Tucker Carlson: Potential Fallout From Trump Indictment (video)
President Trump fights back via TRUTH Social
- "D.A. BRAGG JUST ILLEGALLY LEAKED THE 33 points of Indictment. There are no changes or surprises from those he leaked days ago directly out of the Grand Jury. No Crime by Trump. What a MESS. Bragg should resign, NOW!"
- "WITCH HUNT, as our once great Country is going to H*LL!"
- "I will be leaving Mar-a-Lago on Monday at 12 noon, heading to Trump Tower in New York. On Tuesday morning I will be going to, believe it or not, the Courthouse. America was not supposed to be this way!"
- Manhattan DA refused to prosecute more than 1,000 felonies in 2022
- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH): 'Everything's on the Table' Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg
- Hannity: This is a dark era in American history (video)
- Supporters Chant 'We Love Trump' as He Arrives in NYC Ahead of Arraignment
- Jesse Watters: Where's the crime here? (video)
The Indictment of America
- "Theoretically a grand jury has indicted President Trump, but in truth the indictment is of the American regime itself."
- Joe mumbles the "quiet part" out loud: "He will not take power ... does not become the next president again."
Ex-president arrives at Trump Tower ahead of arraignment
- LN -- Perhaps "Next-president" would be a more appropriate headline?
- Law professor Alan Dershowitz: 'No way' Trump gets a fair trial in Manhattan (video)
- Donald Trump Expands Defense Team for Hush-Money Case
- Trump lawyers oppose cameras at arraignment, warn of 'circus-like atmosphere'
- EXCLUSIVE Trump's lawyers believe a Manhattan judge will impose a GAG order
- Trump attorney: A gag order would be 'insanity' (video)
- Judge says no cameras in courtroom
- Kellyanne Conway: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real (video)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says indictment 'almost ensures' Trump will be GOP nominee
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 4/3
- Next Steps
Glenn Greenwald on "key to whole thing" is criminalizing Trump and his movement (video)
- this is why Karl Rove and the RINOs are silent....
Mark Levin: Effort to destroy Trump (VIDEO)
- discusses his dinner with Trump after indictment announced
- Joe has "no comment at all on Trump" (video)
- Bill Barr: indictment "pathetically weak" (video)
- Derschowitz: leaks from Bragg's jury are criminal
- Jim Jordan: everything is on the table after "ridiculous" indictment (video)
- Left rejoicing
- Inside Trump's legal team
- Who is Alvin Bragg?
- Victor Davis Hanson: Left did worse than Trump but if GOP retaliates, America is over
- Voters moving more toward Trump
Trump supporter Douglas Mackey JAILED for anti-Hillary twitter memes
- LN--Free speech died last week. Did anyone notice?
Tucker: Justice is supposed to be blind. Not anymore (video)
- 2016 populist surge changed everything; Trump and supporters were now more dangerous than ISIS
- TRUMP ON TRIAL, 3/30
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 3/28
- 'WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?' DOJ should look into Biden, not Trump, McCarthy says (video)
- Report: Ex-National Enquirer Publisher Testified Before Manhattan Grand Jury on Monday
- Four Out of Five Republicans Think Trump Probes Are 'Witch Hunt'
- Poll: 46% of Democrats Say DA Prosecuting Trump Would Be 'Outrageous Abuse of Power'
- Trump tells Hannity: "This investigation is unbelievable"
- Trump claims woke Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has 'ALREADY dropped' the case
- Alvin Bragg's Whirlwind
- Could Trump Win By Losing? Sometimes 'Nothing' Is 'a Real Cool Hand'
- Georgia judge orders Atlanta prosecutor to answer Trump's challenge
TRUMP ON TRIAL, 3/27
- Grand Jury Reconvenes TODAY!
- Turley on FN Sunday on Trump Trial: "Beyond the Pale" (video)
- "this is a political prosecution"
- Dershowitz: "prosecutorial abuse" (video)
- Trump Rally in Waco-- all the details
- Trump says witch hunt case is "dead"
- Says attack is because he says he will end Ukraine war (video)
- Did Trump tip public opinion back against himself?
- Peggy Noonan shows anti-Trump colors; wants other indictments
- Trump's poll numbers explode UP
TRUMP ON TRIAL, DAY 4
- Trump indictment STILL PENDING! Take action here...
- Donald Trump Grand Jury Is Called Off for Wednesday
- Professor Jonathan Turley: The Ultimate "Frankenstein" Indictment
- Hannity: This is a pathetically weak case (video)
- Larry Kudlow: This is a zombie case (video)
- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH): This is pure weaponization (video)
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA):"Arrest Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg for prosecutorial misconduct"
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY): "The DA should be put in jail."
- Professor Alan Dershowitz: We've created a special system of justice for Donald Trump."
- Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on DA Bragg: "We'll have to wait and see what he does."
- CNN liberal Van Jones: "The heat is on this DA. ... A charge like this ... it doesn't seem like the right way to go." (video)
- Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg accused of lying about growing up in 'dangerous' Harlem
- Fake Trump "arrest" photos go viral
- Tucker's Trump Takeaway from Monday: "We're Done!" (transcript & video)
- TRUMP ON TRIAL, DAY 3
- Trump to be indicted TODAY; mug shot next week
- Jim Jordan: this is political (video)
- Tucker: Left wants to lock up protestors of Trump arrest (video)
- Watters: the Left wants the image of Trump Mugshot (video)
DeSantis weaksauce response; attacks Trump
- NYPost article
DeSantis answers question, attacks DA, attacks Trump (video)
- "I don't know what goes into paying hush money to a porn star to secure silence over some type of alleged affair..."
- Docu-gate attack will come next...
- Trump surges in polls, now +14 over DeSantis
Revisiting Tucker from Monday: "We're Done" (video)
If this indictment arrives, make no mistake, this is a turning point for the country…. The headline here is that there is a presidential race in progress right now and if you check the polls you will find that Trump is leading the Republican field. That’s the unprecedented thing. Taking out your opponent using the justice system. If the Democratic Party is allowed to do this — allowed to crush the presidential frontrunner, the main threat to their power with a bogus criminal case — where does that leave us? We’re done! Because that precedent will live forever and voters will never again determine the outcome of a presidential election. It’s remarkable when you think about it.
So after all the yelling from permanent Washington about January 6 and how it was a threat to our democratic norms and the peaceful transfer of power, they’ve decided to completely short circuit our democratic norms -- not to mention the peaceful transfer of power — using the courts and prosecutors. What happens I they get away with this?… If they use the justice department, in full view of everyone, to settle a political score and to keep the White House?…. It will destroy the justice system. And that’s not a small thing.
A functioning justice system has kept this country peaceful for hundreds of years. The purpose o a justice system is to administer justice so that citizens don’t have to do it themselves. You outsource that duty to the government. But what happens when you take that away, when there is no justice system? What happens when the Department of Justice decides that its goal is not justice but protecting the ruling class at all costs? Think about that. People are still going to demand justice. The desire for justice is an inherent human desire. We are born with it. But if there’s no neutral place to do it, some people arguing to decide they have to do it themselves.
- If this indictment arrives, make no mistake, this is a turning point for the country…. The headline here is that there is a presidential race in progress right now and if you check the polls you will find that Trump is leading the Republican field. That’s the unprecedented thing. Taking out your opponent using the justice system. If the Democratic Party is allowed to do this — allowed to crush the presidential frontrunner, the main threat to their power with a bogus criminal case — where does that leave us? We’re done! Because that precedent will live forever and voters will never again determine the outcome of a presidential election. It’s remarkable when you think about it.
TRUMP INDICTMENT: DAY 2 (March 21):
Tucker Carlson: "This is an abuse of power" (video)
- Tucker BLASTS George Soros-funded, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg: "Looks and acts like a Tawana Brawley-era Al Sharpton."
- "America's Got Trump": Get Ready for a Truly Made-for-TV Prosecution
- The Truth About Manhattan DA's Witch Hunt
- Trump Rips 'Communists,' 'Marxists,' 'RINOs,' Losers,' 'Animals' and 'Thugs' Destroying the Country
- Jesse Watters: Democrats are lighting a fire they can't control (video)
- Fury at Manhattan's Bragg over Looming Trump Charges Dominates House GOP Retreat
- FOX Business: This looks like 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' (video)
- Elise Stefanik: Alvin Bragg Must 'Testify Before Congress, Under Oath'
- Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA): "An 'activist' DA going after Trump" (video)
- DeSantis Blasted for Response to Looming Donald Trump Arrest
- Legal expert Jonathan Turley: This is the ultimate 'gravedigger' indictment (video)
- Trump Critics Slam Looming Indictment as 'Nonsense,' 'Partisan,' Say It Will Help Him in 2024
- Sen. Ted Cruz on Trump charges: "Utter and complete crap"
- Ben Carson Says Charges Against Trump 'Absurd, Embarrassing'
- Franklin Graham: Christians Must 'Pray Specifically' for Trump in Light of 'Politically Motivated' Attacks
- Mike Tyson Defends Trump: 'I Don't Think He Should Go to Jail'
- Tucker Carlson: "This is an abuse of power" (video)
TRUMP INDICTMENT: DAY 1 (March 20)
TRUMP'S post about arrest
- ""NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!,"
- Trump doesn't hide; out in public (video)
- Trump: Joe involved
- Democrats say Trump's words are the real danger!!!
- Trump team walks back "Tuesday" prediction
- Trey Goudy: Trump indictment risks demise of our country (video)
- Jarrett: case against Trump "stale as month old bread"
- Musk: Trump in a landslide if indicted
- FOXNews' original report (video): "sometime next week"
- Outrage as Trump faces arrest
- Revolver News summary
Miranda Devine: This is all a sideshow distraction
- "the story took the spotlight off the bombshell bank records released the previous day by the House oversight committee, showing $1,065,000 had been funneled from a Chinese energy company, through Biden intimate Rob Walker, to four immediate family members of Joe Biden: his son Hunter, brother James, and Hallie Biden, the widow of his late son Beau, who also is Hunter’s former lover.
- WSJ doesn't like indictment, but let's be clear, WSJ doesn't like Trump!
- DA Bragg DOWNGRADED half of all felony charges! Now he's after Trump
House GOP Furious!
- McCarthy: " “I would say it doesn’t matter what side of the issue you’re on. It doesn’t matter if this was President Trump or if this was a Democrat. It should be equal justice in America. And stop going after people because you have political differences. I see people all the time who I have political differences with. I respect their opinion. I may disagree with it. But why would you ever try to use the law for it? It goes directly against everything this Manhattan DA has professed. He brags about lowering felonies to misdemeanors as a prosecutor. We’ve watched crime in New York where people are afraid to walk the streets. We’ve watched campaigns. I will tell you one of the reasons we won races in New York is based upon this DA, of not protecting the citizens of New York — and now he’s spending his time on this? The statute of limitations are gone. It doesn’t matter what side you’re on. This is the type of thing America hates and divides us and is wrong.”
- McCarthy: Bragg "abusing his office"
- McCarthy: don't protest, "we want calmness"
House Subcommittee will respond if Trump indicted
- Politico: In the short term, Republicans are discussing firing off letters summoning employees of the Manhattan DA’s office for sworn testimony, according to a GOP official familiar with the plans. The potential request comes amid speculation about why the hush-money case was suddenly resurrected after being back-burnered by both state and federal prosecutors.
- Dershowitz: "targeted injustice"
- Watch "Trump Won" music video -- tops on ITunes! (VIDEO)
- TRUMP'S post about arrest